親愛的 TRIA 會員，您好：
以下轉載幾則來自 EGRIE 及 ARIA 的訊息，供各會參考：
- ESCP Europe hosts the 35th International Conference of the French Finance Association in Paris. The conference will take place at ESCP Europe’s Paris Campus from May 22-24, 2018. The deadline for submissions is January 31, 2018. For further information please see the attachment. ( AFFI 2018 call for papers.pdf (0 downloads) )
- The journal of the French Finance Association, “Finance”, will publish a special issue in honor of Richard Thaler and his recent Nobel prize. Research papers related to his contributions in Behavioral Finance (theoretical, empirical or experimental) are all welcome. For more information please see the attachment. ( CallForPapersSpecial IssueRichardThaler.pdf (0 downloads) )
- The International Insurance Society and The Geneva Association calls for papers for the Shin Research Excellence Awards program. The 2018 Shin Award will focus on the topic “THE INNOVATION TRANSFORMATION”. Submissions are due by March 1, 2018. For further information please see the attachment. ( Shin Research Excellence Award -Call for Papers - 2018.pdf (0 downloads) )
- APRIA and IRFRC Joint Conference Call for Papers:
The Asia-Pacific Risk and Insurance Association (APRIA) and Nanyang Technological University’s Insurance Risk and Finance Research Centre (IRFRC) invite you to submit a paper for presentation at our joint conference in Singapore from July 29 to August 1, 2018.
More information here: https://gallery.mailchimp.com/6d6464b23e009d7c21c443fdd/files/049cecef-95e5-4a71-8bf7-ca2e4c8c5b86/IRFRC_Call_for_Papers.pdf
- Julio Castelo Matran International Insurance Award:
Fundacion MAPFRE anounces the International Insurance Award “Julio Castelo”. This prize recognizes the author of a research study (scientific report, unpublished book, PhD thesis,..) in the area of insurance or social protection that has made a remarkable contribution to the field. It is a biennial award of 30,000 euros. The award ceremony is a highly prestigious event to be held in Madrid (Spain) in late Spring 2018 and presided over by HRM Emeritus Queen Sofia of Spain. The type of study to be awarded should go beyond the scope of a single manuscript or research paper and be broader in nature. The foundation is a non-profit organization that was created by Spanish insurer MAPFRE. Its aim is to contribute to improving people’s quality of life and the progress of society through multinational programs and activities.
More information here: https://www.fundacionmapfre.org/fundacion/en/images/bases-premio-internacional-seguros-julio-castelo-maltran-en_tcm1070-414164.pdf
Taiwan Risk and Insurance Association